Monday, October 6, 2008

Trying this out.. :)

This is my official first attempt at blogging, a friend suggested that I wasn't keeping her informed enough! LOL! :) It's hard with busy lives these days, but that's no excuse!

Let's see... my days are taken up with homeschooling mostly, but there is alot of great stuff going on. The biggest new thing is Nathan and I just returned from North Carolina to pick up my grandpa and move him to California! That was great fun, and I am so happy to have him here! :)We had a fun trip, made alot of good memories, and saw some pretty crazy bugs.. (definitely worth mentioning)

I'll try to start posting regularly, but here's a start..

I'll also post some pictures from our trip to NC.

6 comments:

Amy St. Pierre said...

And this friend is now rejoicing that we can keep in close touch now! I mean, wow, Nathan has pretty much grown up on me! You llok great, I miss you a ton! Love ya!

Rachel R said...

Is this the same Brooke that came to Canada once to visit the Davies' Family?

If so, I totally remember you... I went to their church. Maiden name is Kitlar

If not, disregard this ;o)

Rachel

Amy St. Pierre said...

Yep, this is that Brooke! One and only...lol!

Karen J. Hopper said...

Welcome to Blogland. It was exciting to see that you have joined the "army" of bloggers, which will allow me to keep in touch with you. Your son is one handsome young man (he looks about the same age as Alisha's son, or Cameron's youngest daughter). I'll be back to see what's going on in your neck of the woods. Love ya.

Karen J. Hopper said...

In answer to your question about Virginia Clark. This person lives in Strathmore, and was formerly a Treadway. So good to hear from you, and glad we found a way to keep in touch. Please tell your folks hello for us.

Katie Booker said...

Hey girl!!! I had no idea you had a blog!
I'm so glad I found it! I will be sure to keep up with it now!
Love ya