
Though there are alot of changes politically, it's not those that I worry about. It's the spiritual implication of what's coming. Tonight the only way I can find peace is to remember what it says in Romans 13 about "all governments being placed in power by God". I know in the rest of my life, I completely trust that God has a plan, that even I may not understand... so why not now.
I know that we shouldn't be afraid.. Luke 21:28 "When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near."NIV I believe God want's us to have peace in HIM as we see the end drawing near. We can delight in his protection!
So since it's late, and I need my sleep.. my current plan of action is, increase my prayer time, take a deep breath and say, Greater is HE......





1 comment:
Our trust is in the Lord, and He is in control.
Post a Comment