Hoping everyone has a great Thanksgiving Day with family, friends, and all of thier wonderful blessings to remember! I have so many things to be thankful for - I don't even know where to start!! God is good!
Here's a fun little Thanksgiving questionairre:
1) What are your plans for Thanksgiving Day
- Fun cooking with Mom (We always save some things to do together for old times sake)
- Enjoy time with family (My grandpa moved here from North Carolina in Sept, this will be our first Thanksgiving with him EVER! God is good!)
- Yummy Thanksgiving Food!
- Look through all of the fun sale ads and dream! :)
2) Does your family have any Thanksgiving traditions?
- Um, not anything substantial! We do always find some reason to go to Kmart that day, though! LOL! It's the only store open that day, and we always find a reason to go... I think after all of the eating, we get stir crazy! :) So I'm sure we'll end up there. But no sentimental traditions to speak of!
3) Of all the things that you are most thankful for in your life, what are the most important?
- God's hand in our lives, every minute of every day. I am finding myself more and more aware of it - and I'm so thankful for that! (Jeremiah 29:11)
- I am so thankful for my husband. I always worried how my independent life would "mesh" with someone elses, but man, I can't imagine my life without this man! So God knew the exact match for me! I'm so thankful for that!
- I'm thankful for my son, Nathan! I love him so much! I can't believe how much he's growing up, and I'm enjoying every stage and watching him loving life! :) Oh what fun it is to be a kid!! :)
- I'm so thankful for my parents and my grandpa! We're so blessed to have them!! I'm so glad to have my Grandpa here in California, too!
- I'm so grateful for our Pastor and Pastor's wife, we are truly blessed to have them in our lives. I've never learned so much and been empowered to go so deep in God before and WOW!! - We are blessed!
- I'm thankful for great friends! We are truly BLESSED! We thank God for you!
- I'm so thankful for our home...when I see what's happening with the market and all of the people losing thier homes, it just makes me so much more grateful for our home! I love my home and I never want to take it for granted!
- I'm so very thankful for the peace of God that passes all understanding. I haven't always had that and boy what a change it has made in my life to CLAIM that peace in all circumstances!
- Lastly, but not leastly, I thank God for my precious little dog! Those of you that spend any time with me know how much this baby girl means to me.. but she sure deserved to be mentioned on my "Thankful list"!
I could clearly go on and on.. but I'll stop here!
Love to all!






7 comments:
Happy Thanksgiving, Brooke! Miss you!
Awww!! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!! I miss you too!
Okay Brooke, it's time for a new post so will help you along - I tagged you. See my first post of today. Sorry?!?
Here I am again. Although this post reads Thanksgiving cheers, I want to wish you and yours a Very Merry Christmas. Love you.
PS: Please tell your folks we wish them Christmas greetings too.
New Years Resolution Number 1!!! I will update my blog more often...lol!
Hey Brookey wow VERY long time no see!
Hey brookey VERY long time no see?
Post a Comment