Dad,
I know you've waited a long time for this day, and now that it's here you probably feel sick with uncertainty... but Oh what an exciting day it is! :)
We're so happy for you, you've worked hard all of these years and you totally deserve this day! (And all of the days to come, of course!)We are happy that you will now be able to spend your time doing things around the "farm", since that's where your heart is!!
Love you so much... what a great accomplishment!
It's time to celebrate! :)
Brian, Brooke, and Nathan!





3 comments:
Happy Retirement Dale. Now maybe you will have time to come over and visit. Love you guys so much.
Karen,
I was with him when I got the notification of the comment, so I was able to read your message to him. :) He said, "Thank you!" :)
Love you too!
Congratulations Dale! I'm sure the best is yet to come...so happy for you.
Post a Comment