Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Father's Day

First of all, I'm sorry this is late, I forgot to publish yesterday!!
Today is a day to honor Fathers, which I personally believe doesn't happen enough!
I feel completely blessed that I grew up in a home that remained intact. Our home wasn't perfect, as none are... but we were together, and that was what mattered. The love, loyalty and longevity that I learned, still sticks with me today. It programmed the way I see life, the way I make decisions, the way I feel about family... all of it! I'm proud of that!
I honor my dad! He taught me so many things, it would be hard to list them all.. but I'm thankful for him and all I learned from him.

I appreciate the dad he is and the grandpa he is. He is so good at teaching Nathan things around the "farm"... priceless knowlege and memories they are making! I'm so greatful!


I love you, Dad!


I also want to honor my grandpa... we have lived apart most all of our lives (he in North Carolina, me in California), but I have always been Grandpa's girl! I am his only grandchild, therefore I get to be the favorite! :) Last Fall, he completely thrilled us, by agreeing to move here and share the rest of his life with us! I couldn't be happier! I love the relationship and immediate bond he built with my son, I love the bond he quickly built with my husband! I am so greatful for the man he is and the legacy he passes to us!

You are the best, Grandpa! I love you!


And last, but DEFINITELY not least, I honor my wonderful husband! Brian, you are everything I could have ever hoped for in a man, husband, father! I am so proud to be your wife and so blessed to share my life with you! It's so fun... this forever we live each day! You are an awesome father and I thank God every day for the man He gave me!!!


2 comments:

Amy St. Pierre said...

Awwww, that was such a sweet post! I miss talking to you!!!!! Luv ya!

Brooke Morgan said...

I miss talking to you too! :) But I love keeping up with how you are doing!!! :) Your kiddos are getting so big!