Thursday, April 8, 2010

Boring... or Busy?

It's been so long, I feel a little wierd even attempting to start up again. Why the long absence? Probably an accumulation of several things...

1) Facebook.... LOL!! Boy is it so much easier to just post a one-liner a couple times a day!! So I guess I could re-title this "Lazy" :-)
2) iPhone... I love this thing! But it's almost all I use now! I so rarely actually get on the computer.. And only just recently found an app that really works for blogging! (thus the new attempt at starting up again) Plus.. I am the type that's inspired to post when I read all of your posts... Which means I had to search for a good "reader app" too... :-)
3) Life is super busy
4) What to share? What details are boring and what details are juicy? I have always found that hard to judge! So with these 2 great new apps, I pledge to learn from you and try harder to post more frequently!

Yea! So here we go......

No comments: