So I had been thinking that I wanted to do a fun day with art soon.. But wasn't sure what exactly! My answer came in my email this morning! I had my daily deal from Groupon, a coupon for $50 worth for $25 at "Color Me Mine"! A great deal!! We were both able to do a project, studio fee and all for the $25!! (I believe I'll be purchasing another one before the end of the day!! We have until October to use them.)
So overall, a great day, great experience!! Here are some pictures!
Nathan did a Hummer:



And I did a coffee mug for Brian..



Now we just have to wait for them to put them in the kiln and make them all bright and shiny! We get to pick them up next week! Yea!! We're pretty excited!
-- Post From My iPhone





No comments:
Post a Comment